On Spirituality and Human Rights
Talk by Ba and Josette Luvmour for: THE CONVENTION ON SPIRIT AND HUMAN RIGHTS By the Fetzer Foundation
Designed to incorporate a statement on spirituality in the United Nations Document on Human Rights, San Francisco, CA
Optimal Parenting—The Natural Learning Rhythms Approach to Family Well Being (3-CD Audio Book)
Josette & Ba Luvmour
Natural Learning Rhythms (NLR) provides a practical understanding of child development that has helped families optimize relationships for over 25 years. This 3-CD Audio Book introduces the listener to the incredible power of NLR through case histories, detailed explanations and solutions to the problems faced by parents today.
In Optimal Parenting you will learn:
- How to stop ongoing battles over boundaries with your children
- Strategies for supporting academic excellence
- How to approach issues of children and media
- How to gain teen cooperation
- How to connect with children in the time available
NOTE: This is NOT a read-aloud version of the Optimal Parenting book. It is a stand-alone item.
Running Time: Approx. 142 Minutes.
Price: $29.95 + shipping